Frequently Asked Question
How to Disable Offline File Caching On TeeCal Client Computer
Last Updated 5 years ago
These following steps need to be completed on all TeeCal client computers.
- Open Control Panel (from desktop or start menu)
- Open Sync Center (If you don't see sync center select 'Small Icons' in the View by options located in the right upper corner of the Control Panel window.)
- Now click on Manage offline files located in the left pane. This will open the offline files window where you can configure the offline file settings.
- Now click the Disable offline files button
(Please note that if the top button says Enable offline files then you do not need to take any action as this option is already disabled.)
- Now reboot your PC for the changes to take effect.