Frequently Asked Question
1.c) How to disable User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 8
Last Updated 6 years ago
How to disable User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 8
- Open Control Panel by right-clicking the lower left corner of your monitor (start button area) to display the Tools Menu and select Control Panel.
- In the search box, type UAC, and then click Change User Account Control settings.
- Move the slider to the Never notify position (at very bottom of the slide), and then click OK.
If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Close TeeCal (if its currently running)
- You will need to reboot your computer for the new UAC changes to take effect.
- Now you should be able to start TeeCal without issues.